Operations Executive / Bookkeeper
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can efficiently handle all aspects of our firm’s financial record keeping. The responsibilities will mainly include maintaining tax forms, bank statements, accounts receivable and payable and keeping a record of all the financial transactions.
The candidate should be able to devote one full day every week to this role.
• Preparing and maintaining financial statements and reports including balance sheet and profit and loss statements.
• Maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Assisting the accountant in filing tax returns.
• Buying equipment and supplies once authorized by the management.
• Paying off any debt before the due date.
• Reconciling all the bank accounts every month.
• Preparing and maintaining annual budgets.
• Processing payroll on time.
• Paying supplier invoices on time.
• Distributing funds across departments.
• Generating W-2’s and 1099’s.
• Making bank deposits and money receipts.
• Paying bills and maintaining the ledger.
• Complying with federal, local and state government’s reporting requirements.
• Providing administrative and clerical support to the management when required.
• Providing reports as requested.
• Must have amazing QuickBooks skills.
• Awareness of the regulatory requirements related to payroll.
• Awesome communication and multitasking skills.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to keep client matters confidential.
• Proficient computer skills.
Luke Companies is a family owned holding company that operates several successful corporations. For more information about this position, please contact Matt Luke: